2019 Tuscany Custom Chevy Trucks For Sale Ocala
Tuscany Silverado Lifted Trucks for SalE at Palm Chevrolet
At Palm Chevrolet, we get it – you want to stand out from others on the road instead of blending in with the masses. Although the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 & 2500 already helps fulfill that urge, you want to take it a step further. Our Ocala Chevrolet dealership has recognized your request, which is why we decided to partner with a company that transforms your preferred Chevrolet truck into an absolute beast that is sure to turn each passerby’s head as you drive down the road.
Introducing Tuscany Automotive, a special vehicle manufacturer based in Elkhart, Indiana who has a passion for creating the highest quality custom lifted trucks that roam your streets near The Villages, Lady Lake, Hernando today. Beginning with lavish, stylish designs and finished off with aggressively architected engineering, being great is simply in their DNA. Oh, and if you haven’t been told already, Tuscany is also a manufacturing partner with General Motors, meaning that the precious manufacturer warranty that comes with your new Chevrolet truck is untouched with Tuscany upgrades. Don’t call it a partnership, call it synergetic desire to make you reevaluate what you call a truck.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A TUSCANY?
CARBON FIBER INTERIOR TRIM KIT
OUR CARBON FIBER TRIM IS A STANDARD OPTION ON ALL OF OUR TUSCANY PACKAGES.
- Hydro Dipped OEM factory parts
- Water Firm Treated (for High Gloss Finish and Durability)
- UV Fade Resistance
BDS Suspension operates with one guiding premise—to provide true value to the customer by engineering and manufacturing the highest quality aftermarket parts.
FOX 2.0 REAR SHOCKS
“The Performance Series 2.0 IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.” – Fox Factory
WHY BUY A TUSCANY?
TUSCANY AUTOMOTIVE IS ONE OF THE FEW AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS THAT DO NOT VOID YOUR VEHICLE’S FACTORY WARRANTY.
MILE AFTER MILE, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
Rest easy knowing that long after you drive your new Chevrolet off the lot, you’ll be covered by our comprehensive Complete Care package. Chevrolet Complete Care is included with all 2019 Chevrolet vehicles and includes:
- One maintenance visit that includes an oil change, tire rotation and multi-point inspection
- 5-years or 60,000 miles of 24-hour Roadside Assistance
- 5-years or 60,000 miles of Courtesy Transportation available
- 5-year or 60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 3-year or 36,000 mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- 6-years or 100,000 miles of Rust-Through Corrosion Limited Warranty
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity, which enables services such as Vehicle Diagnostics
- 1-month trial of Chevrolet connected services, 1-month of OnStar® Safety & Security Plan coverage, and 1-month or 3GB of 4G LTE W-Fi® Hotspot data (whichever comes first).